During the COVID-19 lockdown, Flabbergast is exploring the internet for ways to bring online entertainment to your home! Click “Book a Show” below to find out what we have to offer! Check out our YouTube channel!
- Magic Show: A 45-minute comedy wizard magic show with puppetry, professional small-stage props, and audience participation, suitable for all ages. Performed as The Wizard or as a Victorian-era magician. Includes portable PA system for larger performance space. Click “Book a Show” below for a free fee estimate!
- Birthday Party Package: Our standard 1-hour birthday party package includes a 30-40 minute comedy magic show with puppets and lots of audience participation, suitable for all ages, plus a balloon sculpture custom-made for each child (up to 20 children). The birthday child gets special attention as the “star of the show”! For children age 7 and up, I can include my own easy magic kit as a special birthday gift from Flabbergast for an additional fee. Click “Book a Show” below for a free fee estimate!
- Visit with Santa: For the Holidays. My Santa can be the classic “CocaCola” look, or a more vintage “St. Nicholas”. I can perform a puppet elf, lead carol singing, read ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas’, and magically produce candy canes for all the children. Click “Book a Show” below for a free fee estimate!
Strolling, by the hour:
- Flabbergast the Wandering Wizard with Wickstrom the Dragon – Flabbergast entertains with closeup magic out of his pockets, with puppet dragon Wickstrom riding along in his “Dragon Wagon” to greet children of all ages! Ideal for Renaissance faires and festivals. Can be combined with a stand-up show. Click “Book a Show” below for a free fee estimate!
- Commander McBragg, with Nigel Boa and/or Squeaky Nutt the Monkey – Steampunk explorer meets and greets with one of his wild creatures close at hand.
- Unique Cosplay Characters: Professor Matic from vintage Marionation TV series “Fireball XL5”, or The Mayor of Townsville from the Power Puff Girls cartoon.